Competition Terms and Conditions
- The giveaway is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland aged 18 and over.
- Employees, friends, and family members of Cribbin Family Butchers, Naas are not eligible to participate.
- Participants can enter through social media or are automatically entered by submitting a Christmas order.
- To enter via Facebook and Instagram, participants must:
- Like Cribbin Family Butchers Facebook and Instagram pages, either will be accepted.
- Share the giveaway post on their timeline or story.
- Tag two friends in the comments section of the competition post.
- The competition begins on 14/12/2023 and ends on 21/12/23
- Entries received after the deadline will not be considered.
- A winner will be randomly selected from all eligible entries.
- The winner will be announced after the entry deadline on our social media pages and/or contacted via phone call.
- The single prize consists of a Christmas Hamper containing:
- A full Farm Fresh Turkey (5kg - 5.5kg), Boned and Rolled.
- A full Ham (5kg) Boned and Rolled.
- A large tray of Bread Stuffing (900g).
- Sausages (450g).
- Rashers (400g).
- 1/2 Ring of Black and White Pudding.
- Changes or amendments cannot be made to the prize.
- The winner must be available to collect the prize from our store in Naas, Co. Kildare between 22/12/23 - 24/12/23
- Proper identification may be required to claim the prize.
- By entering, participants agree to the use of their first name and image for promotional purposes related to the giveaway.
- Contact information will only be used for the purpose of administering the giveaway and will not be shared with any third parties.
- The decision of Cribbin Family Butchers is final and binding in all matters related to the giveaway.
- Cribbin Family Butchers reserves the right to disqualify any entry that violates the terms and conditions.
- In the event a customer has already ordered for Christmas with Cribbin Family Butchers, the order can be cancelled and the deposit can be returned to the customer as a redeemable voucher.
By participating in the Christmas Hamper Giveaway, entrants indicate their acceptance and agreement with these terms and conditions. Cribbin Family Butchers reserves the right to amend or update these terms as necessary.
We are a proud member of the Irish Butchers' Guild
A coalition of committed butcher shops, championing vibrant, locally owned businesses across Irish communities. Our mission is to support and unite members, fostering a collaborative network to enhance the fresh meat shopping experience through shared ideas and valuable information.